The 11th conference of the International Network of Analytical Sociologists is cohosted by the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR), the Stanford Institute for Research in the Social Sciences (IRiSS) and Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB), in Stanford University, between the 7th and 8th of June 2018. Click here to go to the official website.
The deadline date for submitting your abstracts is over.
The featured speakers of this edition are:
- Raj Chetty, Professor of Economics, Stanford University; Senior Fellow, SIEPR
- Matthew Gentzkow, Professor of Economics, Stanford University; Senior Fellow, SIEPR
- Matthew Jackson, William D. Eberle Professor of Economics, Stanford University; Faculty Member, Santa Fe Institute; Senior Fellow, CIFAR
- Robb Willer, Professor of Sociology, Psychology (by courtesy), and Graduate School of Business (by courtesy), Stanford University
- Mark Granovetter, Joan Butler Ford Professor of Sociology, Stanford University
- Paul Milgrom, Shirley R. and Leonard W. Ely Jr. Professor of Humanities and Sciences, Stanford University; Senior Fellow, SIEPR
- Gunn Elisabeth Birkelund, Professor, University of Oslo
- Christian Steglich, Visiting Senior Lecturer, Linköping University
- Guillermina Jasso, Silver Professor, Professor of Sociology, NYU
The official agenda can be downloaded here.
The exact location is: SIEPR Gunn Building, Koret-Taube Conference Center, 366 Galvez St. Stanford University.
The organizers are Eva Meyersson, Michael Hannan, Amir Goldberg and Karen Cook.
The next editions of the conference will be in Saint Petersburg in 2019 and in Tokyo in 2020.